Social Distance Practices for In-Store Appointments
As we have limited appointment times available, please know that we will try our absolute best to accommodate your appointment request for the day and time that you are hoping for!
- Once your appointment is confirmed, we will ask you to look through our website to view the wedding gowns. All of the gowns we have in store are on our website to view. - Please select a maximum of 6 gowns that you would like to try on in store.
- Please email us your choices.
Once you try on your choices in store, your consultant will always recommend other dresses to try on based on what you're liking and disliking!
APPOINTMENT DURATION: - We are spacing out in-store appointments to ensure that there is enough time for
proper cleaning and sanitization of all areas and dresses between appointments.
- Therefore, our appointments will be a strict one-hour in length.
- You are allowed to bring two guests only.
PERSONAL SANITIZATION: - Once you arrive in store, please use our sanitizer and/or wash your hands thoroughly.
- Stylists will be wearing masks during the entire appointment
- Masks for you are completely optional, but you can bring your own or we will provide you with a
disposable one if you’d like.
APPOINTMENT PRACTICES: - During the appointment, the sales rep will prepare the dress for you to step into.
- The stylist will step out while you are changing into it.
- Once you are ready in the dress, the stylist will come in and adjust the dress from the
back only. - We will be socially distant but emotionally connected throughout the entire visit.
- The stylist can help take photos for you and/or use your device for video chatting.
To our Blu Ivory Brides, future brides, and all of our amazing supporters,
We continue to monitor the recommendations of the Covid-19 Health and news.
At the moment we have launched our new online store for Wedding Dresses for the Last minute bride who needs a dress urgently. Dresses can be shipped as soon as 4-5 days plus shipping time. We also launched our Accessories section online so be sure to check out all the beautiful jewellery pieces.
We will continue to be available through email with any questions or concerns:
Please continue to check our website and Instagram page for any new updates.
We truly appreciate your understanding and support.