Social Distance Practices for In-Store Appointments
- Please click on the link https://www.bluivorybridal.com/store-samples to view our in-store collection. - Please select a maximum of 6 gowns that you would like to try on in store.
- Please email us your choices.
- We are spacing out in-store appointments to ensure that there is enough time for proper cleaning and sanitization of all areas and dresses between appointments.
- Therefore, our appointments will be a strict one-hour in length.
- You are allowed to bring one guest only.
- Once you arrive in store, please use our sanitizer and/or wash your hands thoroughly.
- Stylists will be wearing masks during the entire appointment
- Masks for you are optional, but you can bring your own or we will provide you with a disposable one if you’d like.
- During the appointment, the sales rep will prepare the dress for you to step into.
- The stylist will step out while you are changing into it.
- Once you are ready in the dress, the stylist will come in and adjust the dress from the back only.
- Please refrain from speaking during this time, until the stylist has finished clipping the dress and stepped back out of the room to a proper social distance.
- We will be socially distant but emotionally connected throughout the entire visit.
- The stylist can help take photos for you and/or use your device for video chatting.
LETS GET STARTED!!